Collagen Stimulators – ELLANSÉ™
Over time, our skin gradually loses its natural collagen, leading to laxness of the face and the formation of wrinkles and lines. ELLANSÉ™ naturally regenerates the volume and restores the shape that time took away.
Back to work
24 – 48 hours
Duration of results
1 – 4 years
Risks & Complications
Asymmetry, infections, bruises and swelling, allergic reaction (i.e. swelling)
What does ELLANSÉ™ consist of?
ELLANSÉ™ is a synthetic dermal filler made of completely smooth polycaprolactone (PCL) microspheres suspended in a water-based gel carrier made of carboxymethylcellulose (CMC). PCL is related to lactic acid. ELLANSÉ™ is a safe and clinically proven treatment.
How can ELLANSÉ™ help me?
ELLANSÉ™ works differently and naturally. It not only corrects wrinkles and folds but also stimulates your own collagen production to really treat the underlying causes of facial ageing, the effects are gradual and longer-lasting, giving you a natural youthful appearance.
Which are the ageing signs that can be treated?
- Deep/fine facial lines, folds & wrinkles
- Undefined jawline
- Upper & Midface volumizing
- Lower face contouring
- Nose & Chin shaping
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- Sunken cheeks and Sagging face are some of the treatable signs of ageing.
What is Ellansé®?
Ellansé® is a dermal filler which can effectively correct volume deficits. In addition to hyaluronic acid, collagen, a naturally occurring structural element in the body, contributes to the firmness of the skin. On the one hand, by injecting the active ingredient itself, wrinkles are smoothed out and individual areas are slightly lifted, on the other hand Ellansé® also stimulates the body’s own collagen production. This results in a rejuvenating effect which lasts for several months after the body has already broken down the active ingredient.
How long will the results last?
You will get natural looking results that last 1 to 4 years, depending on which ELLANSÉ™- option your doctor recommends.
Which areas can ELLANSÉ™ cover?
- Eyebrow Lift – placed directly under the side of the eyebrow, resulting in a subtle lift for a more youthful, friendly and open look of the eyes.
- Cheek build-up – for contouring and restoring the lost volume in the cheekbone area for a more youthful appearance. It can also be used to fill hollow and sunken cheeks.
- Midface composition – is used to lift the midface and restore the vibrant and youthful fullness of the mid-third of the face.
- Nasolabial folds – smooth and fill the lines that run between the nose and the outer corners of the mouth.
- Jawline – smoothes and fills the groove that can emphasize the appearance of the cheek along the jaw line.
- Chin structure – contours and reinforces the definition of the chin for a structured jaw area.
- Mental fold – lifts the groove between the chin and the lower lip, making the area supple again and reducing an exaggerated chin appearance.
- Marionette folds – fills and smoothes the vertical lines that appear at the corners of the mouth and leads to a constantly sad expression – leading to a more pleasant expression.
- Corner of the mouth – raises the corners of the mouth, resulting in a natural and friendly appearance.
- Perioral wrinkles (smoker’s lines) – For smoothing and filling the lines and wrinkles that run radially between nose and upper lip.
- Nose correction – smoothes and corrects irregularities in the nose and provides an improved facial profile.
- Temples Reconstruction – restoration of the temporal cavities that may appear sunk in over time.
- Hands – a specially formulated option to restore volume loss and improve the skin appearance of the hands.
What should I do following treatment?
It is recommended to avoid hot bathing and vigorous exercise for 24 hours and over-exposure to the sun and UV light for 1 week after treatment.