DR.CYJ Hair Filler & PRP for Hair Loss
Hair loss (alopecia) develops more frequently in men, but anyone can lose hair on their head. The causes can range from heredity, hormonal changes, medical conditions or a normal part of ageing. Hair loss can be temporary or permanent, reversible or irreversible. To address these conditions, we offer 2 treatments: Dr. CJY hair fillers and PRP.
30 – 60 Minutes
Back to work
max. effect after approx. 4 weeks
Risks & Complications
Mild to moderate swelling, redness or minor bruising may occur
Duration of results
12 to 18 months
Hair Loss Hamburg
Most common causes of hair loss
Hereditary hair loss
Hereditary hair loss means hair loss that runs in the family. It occurs most often in men, but also in women. It mainly affects the scalp, but can also occur in other parts of the body.
As we age, most people notice some hair loss because hair growth slows down. At some point, the hair follicles stop growing hair, causing the hair on our scalp to thin. The hair also starts to lose its colour and texture. A woman’s hairline begins to recede naturally.
Alopecia areata, also known as spot baldness, is a condition in which hair is lost from some or all parts of the body. It often results in a few bald patches on the scalp, each about the size of a coin. It occurs when the body’s immune system attacks the hair follicles (what holds the hair in place), causing hair loss.
Hair loss is a common side effect of cancer treatment. Hair loss can occur as a side effect of chemotherapy, targeted therapy, radiotherapy or stem cell transplantation (bone marrow). These cancer treatments can damage the cells that support hair growth. Hair can be affected all over the body.
Childbirth, illness, or other stressors
A few months after giving birth, recovering from an illness or after an operation, you may notice a lot more hair on your brush or pillow. This can also happen after a stressful time in your life, such as a divorce or the death of a loved one.
Hair care or Hairstyle
Dyeing, perming or relaxing your hair can damage your scalp. So can excessive pulling, styling and incorrect use of brushes or straighteners. In the course of time, this damage can lead to hair loss and it can also be permanent.
Hormones are the most common cause of hair loss in both women and men. In both sexes, the specific hormone responsible for hair loss is the same: dihydrotestosterone (known as “DHT”), a hormone that your body produces as a by-product of testosterone.
This hair loss is called androgenic alopecia or Female Pattern Hair Loss (FPHL). Overall, it is the most serious form of hair loss. Because androgenic alopecia shrinks your hair follicles, the hair you lose is often gone permanently.
Folliculitis is a term for inflammation of the hair follicles, usually caused by staphylococci or fungi. It is known to cause hair loss.
It causes inflammation of the hair follicles that looks like acne around the hair follicles. In the early stages, the hair follicle may still be present. However, as folliculitis progresses, the hair follicle falls out.
Severe and prolonged hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism can cause hair loss. The loss is diffuse and affects the entire scalp rather than discrete areas. The hair appears uniformly sparse. Hair regrowth is common with successful treatment of the thyroid disorder, although it may take several months and be incomplete. It is unusual for mild hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism or short-term thyroid problems to cause hair loss.
Hair Loss treatments
- DR.CYJ HAIR FILLER is an injectable, based on a patented formula 0f 7 peptides and hyaluronic-acid. The product is the result of 13 years R&D by Caregen and was successfully launched in 2016.
- PRP or Platelet-rich plasma is a treatment used to accelerate healing in various areas of the body. It also helps restore hair growth. To produce PRP, our doctor will take a blood sample and put it into a machine called a centrifuge. This machine spins at a rapid rate, which separates the components of the blood. The doctor then extracts the platelets for injection with a Mesogun.
- Hair transplantation is a surgical technique in which hair follicles are taken from a part of the body, called the “donor site”, to a bald or bald part of the body, called the “recipient site”. The technique is used mainly to treat male pattern baldness. In this minimally invasive procedure, grafts with hair follicles that are genetically resistant to baldness (such as the back of the head) are transplanted to the bald scalp.
- Minoxidil – Products with minoxidil help many people to regrow their hair or slow down the rate of hair loss or both. Most manufacturers recommend using minoxidil 2 times a day. Which in most cases would take at least 3 months before the effects are visible. If it helps, you will need to continue using the drug indefinitely to maintain the benefits.
- Finasteride is a prescription medicine for men. You should take one pill a day. Many men who take finasteride experience a slowing of hair loss, and some may show new hair growth. It may take a few months to see the effects. You should take it continuously to get the benefits.
DR.CYJ Hair Filler Hamburg
What is DR.CYJ HAIR FILLER?
It is a unique formula that combines hyaluronic acid with seven peptides. A very important element of the therapy is the extended time of active ingredient release and penetration.
BEFORE & AFTER with DR.CYJ HAIR FILLER
PRP Hair Loss Hamburg
What is PRP for hair loss?
It is a natural treatment that uses platelets (thrombocytes), injected on the scalp, from your own blood. These activated platelets release at least 7 different growth factors that promote the natural healing process of the skin and hair follicles.
PRP therapy can be used to treat one of the most frustrating and common problems of men and women, hair loss. During treatment, the natural growth factors in the blood are extracted and reintroduced into the scalp to nourish the hair follicle. This great, minimally invasive procedure promotes healthy hair growth so you can have fuller and thicker hair.
How is the PRP procedure for hair loss?
During treatment with PRP therapy, a small amount of blood is drawn into a sterile tube, just like a normal blood test. The tube containing your blood is put into a centrifuge and spun to separate the plasma and platelets from the other blood components.
After a few minutes, the PRP layer is taken from the same tube and injected onto the area of the scalp to be treated. The doctor injects the PRP with a special injection device (Mesogun) that allows painless injection without the risk of haematoma or other irritation.
For who is DR.CYJ Hair Filler not suitable? – Contraindication
- Men and women with a hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid
- Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Men and women using anticoagulants or blood thinning agents
- Men and women who have problems with their immune system or immunotherapy undergo.
- Men and women with inflammation of the scalp
Is the Hair filler DR.CYJ or PRP for hair treatments painful?
Thanks to the use of the mesogun, the treatment is performed really fast. As the needles are extremely fine, the pain factor is reduced in some areas to zerol. Some people can experience more pain in some areas of the scalp than in others. Local anaesthetics are not necessary.
Is any aftercare recommended after treatment with the Hair Filler Complex or PRP for hair?
In addition to Hair Filler Complex or PRP for hair treatments, it is recommended to use a topical solution with Minoxidil for restoring hair follicles and promoting regrowth at home. The topical solution should be applied directly to the scalp twice daily.
How many and how often is PRP for hair loss required?
While the response to treatment varies, most people need 3-4 sessions. The individual sessions are about 4-6 weeks apart. The number of treatments is unlimited. We will determine an individual treatment plan with you after assessing your hair condition.
Is DR.CYJ HAIR FILLER safe?
DR.CYJ Hair Filler contains only internationally recognised, patented peptide that do no harm to the patient’s body after treatment. It contains many benefits.